Thursday 3 December 2015

Merriest Wishes ...

Today I want to share another book box card, I love making these.

I have used Tilda with little Snowy, Doohickey Club Vol 7 'The Holidays are Coming'  snowflake & ferns.  Pine cones, berries, silver flake web, Apple Chutney berries,  zip flowers, lace border, button, gems, Wonderous Wreath noel, pearls, trees & ribbon.  Coloured with Promarkers.
Distressed with TH Antique Linen.

The book box itself including the concertina pages were cut on my Silhouette.

The papers are from NITWIT COLLECTIONS



5 comments:

Kelly said...

OH I love your card, your coloring is fabulous with Tilda. The inside is so warm and beautiful also. Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias, good luck!
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

I love it.. love it..
Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow just love her and the zipped flowers are stunning !! A super festive creation ...Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge ;0)

Pam Sparks said...

oh, this makes me want her Jane! lol Gorgeous coloring and designing. LOVE, love, love it!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous card. Love the pretty colours and the sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

Nikki