Tuesday 18 October 2011

Little Holly ....

Today I have 'Little Holly' from the wonderful Lili of the Valley latest release.  This is the second card I have made using this little cutie but this time I have gone for a night time background.  I have coloured her using a selection of Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Prismas to create this affect.  As you can see I have taken my time and done it 'Pointillism' style.  
---
I have used navy linen cardstock, Papermania backing paper, Rymans white cardstock.
The sentiment is from the Adorables range of stamps, some red seam binding and I have recycled the holly leaves & berries from an old cracker, sprinkled with Twinklets diamond dust, all finished off with some more hand stitching.  Almost forgot some Stickles Crystal glitter for the candle to give a warm glow.
---
I am entering this card into the Lili of the Valley challenge this week which is 'Warm and Cozy'
Thanks for looking, take care, Jane x

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jane, fabulous colouring, I like the papers too.
kevin xx

Sandra H said...

It won't be long before it is christmas the way this year is going so out!! your card is so lovely and the image is beauiful too:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

This is really gorgeous Jane, adorable image and fab colouring, love the night time background.
Wendy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image and love the sentiment. Alison xxx

coops said...

wow, fantastic card jane.the image is gorgeous and absolutely stunning colouring ;D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

This is fabulous, and I would have been terrified to try out a background like that it must have taken ages, it works beautifully xxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely beautiful! love your colouring and the little highlights of glitter
Lindsay xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is really beautiful! Lovely card. Kim