Wednesday 7 September 2011

On your wedding day ...

A quick wedding card I was asked to make; the brief pink, cream and pearls.  
I took inspiration from the Royal Wedding Card I made for William & Catherine, I had stitched two love birds on their box to go with the stitched card so I thought this time around I would make the birds the feature on the card.  Clean & simple was the look I was going for, job done!
---
The backing paper is a freebie from Summer Time Designs; awareness kit download.  I have also used linen cream card; cream seam binding; cg sentiment; pearls from stash; MS frond punch; Die-namics rolled rose die, all topped off with a little TH Antique Linen distress ink. As before I have made the paper aida on a spreadsheet, pricked the holes and then stitched in pink cotton.
---
Take care, enjoy your crafting
Jane x


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Jane....!

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the stitched love birds!
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning card jane.fabulous stitching and the soft colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx