Thursday 28 July 2011

Nostalgia ...

I had been waiting for the replacement 'Mini' stamp in the Papermania Nostalgia Classic Cars so I could make this card for my dear Hubby's birthday.  Only got the stamps really for this one and as many of you will know there was a manufacture problem with the Mini so this is it, finally!
---
I was inspired by Nics (coops) UTEE technique by freezing the heat embossed powder and then quite simply breaking, great fun and fab technique Nic, thank you.  I found a thick piece of ribbon which I have recycled from somewhere!  I thought it looked like a seatbelt?
---
I am entering this card in the 'Here come the boys' challenge which this time round is 'Travel'
---
Thank you for popping back to my blog and any comments you leave
Take care, happy crafting
Jane x

8 comments:

Di said...

Ooo great card and love the craked number plate. Thanks for joining us over at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Jane....and I love the cogs too hun..:o)

hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

This is the best mini stamp l have seen its simply gorgeous and colouring is fab too!:) Sandra H

Catherine said...

Fantastic male card!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card xx

coops said...

fantastic card jane.love the mini and sepia colours and the cracked glass effect is great fun isn`t it :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Love your easel card, layout and that fab mini! Thanks for joining the Here Comes The Boys Travel Challenge! Woo x

Teresa said...

Great card Jane, love that mini stamp. Thanks for joining us at HCTB's challenge.
Teresa xx