Tuesday 10 May 2011

FR13ND ...

I brought this fab little image on release once again before Christmas but never got around to inking it up, what with Christmas cards to make!
Green my fav colour again combined with turquoise, I thought the combination worked well and was suitable for a friend who has just turned into a teenager, grown up and not too girly and of course some attitude!
---
Lots of stitching for a change, coloured using a mixture of Promarkers & Prismas.   Fr13nd is computer generated.  Pins from a blog candy win from Paula.  Gems are from Anitas and the netting is from Trago Mill in Liskeard.  
---
The flowers are made using a die-namics die on plain copier paper which I blobbed (technical) with TH broken china stain and then spritzed with Tattered Angels pearl mist, completed with some pearl beads.
---
I am going to enter this in the Passion For Promarkers Challenge 99 which is 'For a Teenager'  I have not entered this challenge before or many others if I am honest, a bit scary!!!
---
Thanks for popping by and a BIG WELCOME to my new followers.  
Take care, happy crafting Jane x


8 comments:

Vicky said...

So sweet Jane...fab image, super colour combo and such pretty flowers too hun...I love it!

hugs Vicky xx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card, Jane. Love your image, and the flowers are wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, firstly a big welcome to our challenge. Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The colour scheme is fantastic. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

gina g said...

Hi Jane this is gorgeous hun I love the image and colours great. luv gina xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Jane. Love the image and the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Rosietoes said...

Super card Jane. I've been having a wee browse and your TeddyBo's are wonderful too.

Edna x

oheidia said...

It's not scary to enter a challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Jane! I just find it very nice that you have delivered a card and i really love your card and your colouring is fab!
Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

coops said...

fantastic card jane.i love this image and your colours and details are stunning.
thanks for joining us for the first time at PFP :D

xx coops xx