Monday 3 January 2011

Toby Tumble ...

Isn't he a cutie, couldn't resist him.  I have been playing about with Toby Tumble from Cuddly Buddly Crafts and he has been an absolute joy to colour.  This particular card I have decoupaged five layers to make him stand out.  I made this card before my new stitching tool so this one has been marked and stitched by hand.  As I have layered him I have kept the rest of the card simple so that Toby remains the main feature.
---
Another square card blank from Anitas, red cardstock from a Payperbox and Rymans white cardstock for the digi image. The 'Toby Tumble' collection come in stamps, digi images and decoupage.  Coloured using the fabulous Promarkers and the sentiment is a sticker from Papermania I think?  A little bit of Stickles crystal glitter for the bumble bee trail.
---
Soooo many crafting goodies for Christmas, so little time but I hope to be back again soon.
Take care, Jane x

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hiya Jane!

This card is gorgeous hun!, such a cute image and I just love all the stitching too.

Hugs Vicky xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such an adorable card hunni and he is such a cutie :o)
Happy new year to you & your family!!
hugs and xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jane, love this gorgeous card and Toby Tumble is a real cutie. Fab stitching too.

Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Jane aww how sweet is he and so beautifully coloured too. A Happy New Year to you and your family. luv gina xx

coops said...

wow this is a stunning card jane.i love the image and your colouring is gorgeous and fab stitching :D

xx coops xx