Sunday 26 September 2010

Birthday Buoy!

Well I have been playing with the LOTV Christmas bear as I said in my previous post but as yet I haven't photographed the results so I thought I would share this card with you all. Again using one of the fab LOTV designer stamps I have gone for a sepia look. I have stamped using the Tim Holtz distress inks & then drawn the colour out. The photo does not show it very well but I have also highlighted some edges with a gold gel pen to give an gold embossed look.
---
The card base is one of Anitas, I have also used an manilla envelope for the backing paper with some hand stitching. Quite a fashionable look at the mo & cheap to achieve, all you need do is wait for those bills through your door!! Blue card stock from my local stationers & Rymans white cardstock for the stamped images. I have used the 'Boy with Boat' from LOTV, Magnolia life buoy & shells, also a star fish stamp from Panduro. Ribbon from Debbi Moore, gems are Anitas & the sentiment is computer generated.
--
Thanks for looking, I will post the Christmas bears when I have photographed them.
Watch this space.
Love Jane x

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Love the look of this card Jane!, just stunning and the colour combo and stitching are gorgeous.
Hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

wow!!! i love this card jane.the image looks fantastic in sepia and such beautiful soft colours.fab-u-lous!!

xx coops xx

pickle said...

This is absolutely adorable I love the sepia effect you have achieved and the stitching is fab
Kerry x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme.