Wednesday 30 March 2016

Spring Wishes ...


I am still here, bad blogger, I just don't know where the time goes, sorry.
Today I want to share another new stamp from Stamping Bella (I can't get enough of them) 
plenty more to come, ha ha!

I always like a nice simple & clean layout for Easter and this one is no exception.

The papers are of course from NITWIT COLLECTIONS

FQB - Just Hatched Collection

I have coloured with my fav Promarkers, hand stitched, some gems & ribbon to finish.

Thanks for popping bye today I do appreciate all your lovely comments & I hope to be 
back again soon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -

Wednesday Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes (I Won Top 3)!
Allsorts Challenge - Wings  (I Won Top 5)!
Crafty Catz - Real Stitching (I Won Top 3)!
Graph It - Spring Delights (I Won)!

Love from x


15 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Love the stamp too, it's on my wish list! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight :) xxx

Dora said...

Indeed, wat adorable chickens. Beautiful card have you made with it.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card, love the pastel shades you have chosen and the gorgeous papers. These new stamps are adorable, if only I could have them all as I'm finding it very hard to choose :)
Lorraine

brenda said...

What a very pretty Springtime card Jane, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations, Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Rene said...

Love it! So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

carol said...

ooh so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ and CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Wendy L said...

This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

CraftYourPassion said...

The colours are so pretty and the little chicks so sweet.Your colouring is lovely and the stitching finishes everything off beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, your colouring of this Stamping Bella stamp is wonderful. I think they are so cute too, trying to be good and not buy more. I am struggling every time I see another card done using these cuties. Brilliant

Linby said...

What a sweet image and your card is just delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

Beautiful creation!!
Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion!
Dt Veronica

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Spring Delights challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

Jenna ♥ said...

FAB card. Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passions.
Good Luck

Jenna, DT
Jenna's Design

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely creation Thank you for joining our Spring Colours Challenge over at Graph'It Colouring Challenge
xx

Tamara said...

Love them. So cute!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Ribbon Girl challenge! xoxo t.