Tuesday 10 November 2015

Merry Christmas ...


I have a little book box card today with a snow scene shaker inside using the gorgeous new Fall Stamp Club 2015 from Magnolia & the Doohickey Club Kit Vol 7  both lovely new kits and I couldn't wait to get started.


Also in the new Doohickey Kit is this gorgeous snow scene which I have put together with a few
extra hills just by slotting in the layers of the book effect.  
Some snow & some acetate for the window.
Again the fern, fronds, snowflake, icicle & flourish are from the new Doohickey Kit.

What else have I used, well I had some goodies from The Ribbon Girl including the pearls, cheesecloth, sparkle web, rusty bells, pink ribbon & button.

Plenty of TH distressing, Gesso, hand stitching, coloured with Winsor & Newton Promarkers.

Finally I have used papers from NITWIT COLLECTIONS

Well that is all from me today, hope you have enjoyed my post and I am sure I will be back
again very soon with some more new goodies from Magnolia!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Marvelous Magnolia - Winter (I Won Rina's Favourite)!
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes (I Won Top 3)!
Love 

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

Kelly said...

Wow this is a great card, I love the back, you are so creative. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias and good luck! Hugs Kelly

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous! I love the sweet Tilda image and beautifully designed book card you have created. There is so much attention to detail too, you are very talented Jane.
Lorraine

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
Hugs Tamara

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Jane, what a fabulous book box card!! really nice - looks very complicated! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge - good luck - Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Nicola said...

Awesome book box card Jane, so inspiring and truly magical!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous Jane! Darling Tilda and beautiful scene creating! Oh my, you have me wanting this die collection and this Tilda!!! :D

Julie P said...

Love all the pretty die cuts, just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias xo Julie P

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

A beautiful card indeed Jane. I love the sparkle and that image is so sweet.
Thank you for playing with All About Magnolia this month.
Hugs
Christina
xxx