Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hope it's Paw-fect ...

First of the month so it is time for a new challenge at
and this months theme is 
'It's Magic'
I have chosen to do a slider card so when you pull the tab you reveal the picture inside!


I inked up another new Tilda for this one, of course it is available at Tilda's Town.
I have used some more fabulous papers from Nitwit Collections
one paper from each of these collections

  

I have coloured with Promarkers, hand stitched, acetate, flowers, ribbon, charm, pearls & cheesecloth.
Slider card base cut on the Silhouette along with the jungle leaves.

Our generous sponsors this month are
The Hobby House with £10 worth of craft goodies
Tiddly Inks - TBA
Designs by Ryn - Mermaid, Bubbles & Coral Stamp
Marianne Designs TBA

I would like to enter this into the following challenge -
Midweek Magnolia - Stitching  (I Won Top 3)!

See you there

17 comments:

Jan said...

This is stunning Jane xx Jan

McCrafty's Cards said...

this is so gorgeous Jane I like all the detail.
Kevin xx

rosie said...

absolutely stunning Jane. as always from you its exquisite x

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Jane, love the layout, colouring and all the pretty elements you've used. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandra H said...

This is really beautiful x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jane, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely design, Jane. Fabulous tag that reveals this sweet Tilda and her lion. Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cath

Marlies said...

A gorgeous magical card Jane! Lovely papers and fab colouring. Marlies

aussie aNNie said...

Jane I had to come over and view your creations after you left a comment on my blog and I am glad I did, love your inspirational cards, colours used and everything I see...I am now your latest follower... ♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Very pretty..love the colours..Thanks for joining our challenge at Marvelous Magnolia..Hugz Gayle xx

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous design , like nothing I've seen before I like it
Thanks for playing the Totally Tilda challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Brigitte said...

LOVe your slider card!!!! What a delightful surprise to found this sweet Tilda hidden away. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Christine said...

Just Totally adorable..love the design nice take on the ANIMAL chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall. hope to see you again soon.

smiles Christine x

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Karen

Jenny said...

Oh so pretty! Love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

Åsalill said...

Beautiful. I love the coloring and all the fine details. Thank you so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week.
Hugs Åsalill

Vicky said...

This is fabulous, love the magic on this & I lurve the lush papers.
Thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us for our present challenge which is 'Anything Goes With The Option Of Summer'.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx