Wednesday 11 June 2014

Enjoy Life ...


Well today I wanted to share the new kit from Nitwit Collections


so very pretty and perfect for this stamp which I treated myself too along with some of the
So this is a shaker box, which includes apples for Annabel, bones for the dog, some leaves
and blossom fallen from the tree!
I have also used flowers, ribbon, apple charm, buttons, doily & fence die.

The bones, matting & layering, shaker box were all completed on my Silhouette and
hand stitched to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
LOTV - Sporty (I Won Top 5)!

Welcome to my new followers, thank you all so much for your comments
on my new DT position at Tilda's Town too.
Take care, love

12 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Very cute card with a lovely design. Lovely colours used too. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

Beautiful stuff you've got here on your blog! This shaker box is no exception - love the idea and design. :)
Have a great day, Jane...

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and nicely coloured too! x

Céline said...

oh my , so cute, love the design and colors
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.cute fun image and i love your fabulous colouring and pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is stunning Jane. I love the adorable image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anne said...

This is fabulous Jane, I can see how much work must have gone into it and I love everything about it.

Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your card is so gorgeous, adorable image, love your beautiful design!
Mel. xxx

Vannessa said...

Wow this s just fantastic and I love the idea of a huge shaker style card. Those papers are gorgeous - must go and check those out. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
TPS DT

brenda said...

I can see that a great deal of work went into this creation Jane, it's a sheer delight.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Oh wow the finish on this card is just amazing Jane! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Andree said...

A fantastic card. The image made me chuckle and I love all the details.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x