Tuesday 29 April 2014

Under the Weather ...


Time for another challenge over at
 This week Kelly wants to see your 'Get Well' creations using a Letraset product
and with the rain here today this creation is just perfect!

I love this stamp from LOTV and coloured the umbrella according the the rainbow!
I have made another acetate dome and glossy accent rain drops.
Papers are from Nitwit Collections


Hand stitched as always, flowers, bottle, charm & ribbon.
Matting & layering as always completed on my Silhouette including the weather vane & clouds.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
My Time to Craft - April Showers (I Won Top 3)!
Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes (I'm a Winner)!

Thanks for popping by my blog today and please do come and play along with us this week.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and wonderful style and design.....Cardsharing Server

Lisa xx said...

Stunning card...love this James stamp, it fits our theme perfectly

Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Jane, I love the cute image and layout. Stunning papers.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love the image and your papers. Love Alison xx

Jane Savage said...

Jane this is genius!! Love the rainbow brolly and all your fabulous details!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

PaperDaisies said...

A stunning card. I love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

Lovely card Thanks for joining the challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

hugs and good luck Susan DT

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.jamesis adorable and i love your fantastic design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

this card is stunning. love the soft colours and the bright rainbow umbrella!!!! together with all those embellishments and the raindrops!!! wow! love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything goes challenge at Crafty Catz !
Mirella DK
DT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning, love the acetate & the added details are perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Oh my that is just stunning! Love it!

Thanks for joining in with us this time with The Cutie Pies.

Sarah