Thursday 20 March 2014

Toot - Toot ...



Today I wanted to share my first ever 3D box card and the new kit just released from 


Couldn't wait to use it and in fact purchased the stamp especially to make this card!
It is hard to make cards for the men in our lives and this kit has plenty of gorgeous papers
and elements to work with and I just fell in love with the 'tie bunting', now why didn't I think of that!



And a picture of the back, folds flat for posting.

The card template is from the Silhouette online store from the fabulous Lori Whitlock which 
I have adapted to suit my stamp.  Hand stitched, some gems, ribbon, charm, puff paint, 
buttons & screw brads.
Definitely loving this style of card, so effective don't you think?

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -
Crafty Catz - Boys (I Won Top 3)!
Graph It - Male Colours  (I Won Top 3)!
Time to Craft - Charming (I Won Top 3)!

Have a great day crafters, love 

14 comments:

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Box-Card Jane, fantastic! Lyns xx

Karen said...

Oh wow!!!
I love LW too and I think you have done an AMAZING job with this box card sweetie!! Simply amazing!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Sandra H said...

Jane this is absolutely beautiful x

Jo Rice said...

Wow, how fantastic, and so clever...thank you for joining in with the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog and good luck....Jo. X

Wishcraft said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Jane! Love all your details and the design is fab - I bought some of these cut files, but haven't got round to using mine yet. Hugs, Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Jane, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW!! just love it hun, perfect for those awkward men in our lives!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

tilly said...

what a great project and love the image, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Aunty Sue said...

Jane I Have Seen A Few Of These But Think Yours Is My Fave Just Love It And I Think I Must Get That Kit. So Glad You Shared It With Us At Crafty Catz

Danielle Vincent said...

This is fabulous! I love these cards in a box - so much fun. Great masculine one! Thanks for joining us this past week at MTTC.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love your new stamp and those papers are lush! thanks for joining us Graph'It colouring challenge this week
Claire xx

coops said...

love this jane.fantastic design and details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, loving your colour choices too, huggles Pops x x x

Anke said...

Wow beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons,
xx