Monday 16 May 2011

Just to lift your spirits ...

Oh look that Gorjuss again, I did warn you didn't I!  This one has been coloured using Prismas on smooth white cardstock.  Again I am happy with the result but I am learning with the Prismas all the time, practice makes perfect as they say, although I am along way off perfect.
---
I promise I will have a different image for you next time, maybe another Gorjuss or Teddy Bo which I am still loving or maybe not.  So many addictive stamps at the moment, I can't resist I don't know where to go next?
---
I won't bother you with the receipe I am sure you know the drill by know, if you have any questions please do not hesistate to ask.
---
Jane x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Jane...and I love the colours and wee flowers too hun..

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card jane.love the gg girl and gorgeous colouring and stitching ;D

xx coops xx