Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentine ...

This is the card I made for my wonderful hubby this Valentines.  I had actually made it before my postings of this image on other cards but obviously I had to wait to post it!
Once again I decoupaged the lovely couple, such a dream to work with.  I have used the papers free from last months Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine.  Plenty of stitching (makes a change), ribbon, charm & pins.
The sentiment came with the stamp from Lili of the valley.  Matt and layered onto  Kraft cardstock, the stems and leaves were cut using the Bazzill In Stitchz templates.  The flowers were cut freehand from felt and sewn together finished off with a pink bead in each one. I also made a matching box which was topped with the felt flowers once again and stitched.
---
Happy blogging peeps, take care 
Jane x

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love your fab flowers.

Donna x

coops said...

wow, this is stunning jane.i love how you have decoupaged the adorable image and your felt flowers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Dazie said...

This is so pretty and I love your flowers such a great idea!
Dazie
x