Wednesday 15 December 2010

Merry Christmas fellow bloggers ....

Sorry I have been away for some weeks, I have been busy catching up on making the Christmas cards.  Pretty much done now apart from the three most important people in my life, hubby, son & daughter;
so no pressure!
---
The card I have for you today started out just playing with the image and putting a nose on Tilda, I was rather pleased with the way she looked so I finished a card with her, hope you like her too.
---
Onto the ingredients - backing paper is from Polka Doodles 'Sundae of Seasons'
edged using Tim Holtz distress inks.  Adorable Tilda coloured using Promarkers.  Sentiments from LOTV and the Adorables range.  Martha Stewart snowflake punch, glittered using crystal Stickles.  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Bells, heart, beads and red nose from my stash.
---
Thanks for dropping by and any comments you wish to leave, off to blog hop now, take care everyone
Jane x


5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hiya Jane!
Such a gorgeous card and I just love Tilda's cute, red nose lol! Fab layout and flowers too,
hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is gorgeous & the red nose looks fab xx

coops said...

stunning card jane.beautiful tilda and colours and i love her little red nose, it looks great :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jane, wow! this is a stunner, love tilda's cute red nose. Beautiful colouring and LO.

Donna x

Little Miss Tiny said...

Wow, Love the tilda with the little red nose, looks great. Lovey flowers too.