Monday 20 December 2010

Craft Goodies ...

Today I have received a lovely parcel full of Papermania goodies which I won when I came second in the Papermania category of the National Cardmaker of the Year 2010.
Pic isn't too good as it has been rather dark today (sky full of snow)! but I hope you can see that I have brads, eyelets, flowers, gems, buttons, paper, glitter, cardstock, ribbon and embellishments in three different colour ways along with some templates, punches, card blanks and some lovely metallic markers.
---
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my achievement, it really means alot.
Take care, Jane x

4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Enjoy hun xx
Can't wait to see what you design using your goodies x

Vicky said...

OMG Jane!, what scrummy goodies and have fun playing :o)
hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Well done Jane, hope you have loads of fun with your new stash.

Donna x

hotpotato said...

ooo jane it gives me hope I'll receive my Stampin-up prize for coming 3rd before christmas. I received my Cosmo Cricket prize for coming 3rd in that section over a month ago! Love your prize tho and I loved your card.