Sunday 14 November 2010

Simply Sassy 2 ....

Well here it is the other Simply Sassy card I told you about. Same colour tones as my previous post. I have incorporated a stamp from the Adorables range which I thought worked well too. Over at Funky Kits they have just released the second set of Simply Sassy so I managed to order a couple of those along with the wonderful sentiments from LOTV.
---
I have used the same backing paper from Summertime Designs, an old manilla envelope, Rymans cardstock again and a paper doily from Joanna Sheen. Hand stitched once again, it takes a bit longer than the faux but I do prefer the real thing. Flowers, ribbon and brads from Wild Orchid Crafts. Gems are Papermania and the sentiment from Craftwork Cards. I have distressed the edges once again with the Tim Holtz inks. Finally that Martha Stewart again and a button from my little pot of stash.
---
Thanks for looking, really enjoying these images but I really must get on and make some more Christmas cards!
Take care, Jane x

2 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card jane.love the image and the beautiful soft colour.your handstitching is fab :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Love your card, the image is so sweet and I love the colour scheme.