Monday 15 November 2010

Angel Tilda ...

Today I have an adorable Tilda (aren't they all) from the new Christmas 2010 collection. I couldn't resist her when I saw her along with a few others that just fell into my basket!!!! Not had time to play with the others but I am behind on my Christmas cards so I know they will be inked up very soon.
---
I have used Angel Tilda from Magnolia as I have already said which has been stamped onto Rymans white cardstock using Momento ink and coloured using Promarkers. I have used Crystal stickles for her wings and 3d foam pads to raise her up. I have stamped the christmas tree from the Adorables range onto watercolour paper using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Scattered Straw and lightly watercoloured. Pearl Cream cardstock from my stash and the backing paper is from Summer Driggs. Gems are from Anitas, Craftwork Cards candy, pin and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Netting from Trago Mills in Cornwall. The sentiment is also from the Adorables range. Yet again I have used the branch punch from Martha Stewart. All papers have been edged using the distress ink. A long list sorry but I think thats the lot.
---
Really pleased with the colours on this one, I hope you agree.
Thanks for popping back to see my cards, take care
---
Ooops forgot to mention, this is my entry for this months Sir Stampalot Challenge which is titled 'Christmas Traditions'. I always remember putting the Angel on the top of the Christmas tree, she was shop brought but lets just say she wasn't quite perfect but we didn't have the heart to get a new one!
Jane x

9 comments:

Judi said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the colour you've used.

Judi xx

Janice said...

Isn't she lovely - as is this card. So love the golden tones and brilliant stars. Jx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card, colours are yummy and Tilda is so sweet :o)
hugs and xxx

Vicky said...

She is adorable Jane!, love the image and your right about the colours, just perfect :o)
hugs Vicky xx

MissyG said...

Great card I love the colours you have used
Linda

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a super card Jane. Such a pretty Tilda and some lovely detail. Thank you for joining in the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
Clare x

coops said...

beautiful card jane.love the new tilda and gorgeous delicate colours and fab details :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Ah this is just adorable, love the soft colours and the beautiful image. Thanks for playing along with Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation , Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca